Sciatica Relief stretch by Dr. Missy
Gluteal / Piriformis Stretch Sciatica Relief
Instructions Perform on: Right Left or Both
1) Sit on a comfortable flat surface with one leg straight and the other crossed over. Slightly rotate your upper body towards your crossed leg.
2) Take a deep breath and, while exhaling, use your arms to slowly pull your crossed leg towards your chest and sit up straight.
Remember to breathe during this exercise!
3) Hold this stretch for 12-15 seconds.
4) Take another breath and, while exhaling, slowly relax your arms.
5) Repeat this exercise on the opposite leg as directed by your practitioner.
6) Perform 3 repetitions 3 times/day.
Caution: If this exercise makes your symptoms worse,
discontinue immediately and contact your practitioner.
This entry was posted in Core Strengthening
, Dr. Missy's Chiropractic Stretching
and tagged adjustment
, chiropractic care
, chiropractor in concord
, concord chiropractic
, concord chiropractor
, concord nc
, concord nc chiropractic
, concord nc chiropractor
, concord nc chriopractor
, nc chiropractic
, nc chiropractor
, nc concord chiropractor
. Bookmark the permalink